Fed4FIRE+ will organise its first engineering conference in the city center of Ghent Belgium from March 14-16, 2017.
The program looks as follows (all sessions are open to everyone interested):
- March 14 AM: Fed4FIRE+ plenary opening and kick-off
- March 14 PM: Parallel tutorials on testbeds
- March 15 AM: Examples of use cases (experiments, classes, …)
- March 15 PM: Parallel tutorials on testbeds
- March 16 AM: Demo booths of running experiments
The full program and registration details can be found at https://fec1.fed4fire.eu.
If you are interested in more information please drop us an email at: email@example.com.
Follow us on twitter @Fed4FIRE, to be notified of future engineering conferences, or follow https://fec.fed4fire.eu.